Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sometimes, more is more

Awhile ago, I went on a little lingerie binge. Not a big one, I only bought a few pieces, but they were very special pieces and not cheap; the kind of pieces I’d be proud to put on and wear for someone else with the intent of seducing them, or letting them seduce me.

My taste in lingerie is different than it used to be. One of the pieces I bought is even a very light pink with subtle pin-striping and trimmed in black. A few years ago, just it being even remotely pink would have made me shudder. But I’ve come back around lately to realizing that there is a difference between feminine-sexy and slutty, and there are occasions where feminine definitely is going to be more appropriate.

Another difference is that these are two outfits leave a bit more to the imagination then things I’d have bought to wear for my ex. For him, the sluttier and the more “almost naked” I was, the better. But I’ve also come around to the fact in the last couple years that sometimes, less isn’t more – more is more. And that sometimes, the allusion to sex is more important than the blatant exposure. Not always of course. The completely whorish outfits still hold a certain appeal for me, and I do have a few well-selected ones left that aren’t too big yet.

I had to run some errands today, and stopped into my favorite department store to pick up a few things. Browsing through the clearance rack, I came across a black velvet tuxedo style jacket – fitted – with a black satin lapel. I imagine if I pair that with the pink pin-stripe number and perhaps a short black skirt, I’m going to get exactly what I have coming to me someday ...

If I’m lucky /wink.

No comments: