Thursday, March 29, 2007

Quick Explanation about Wonderful

I got an email about this blog, with a question. So I figured I'd answer it here and maybe drop a bit more clarity into the point.

The whole basis for the post wraps around "I don't have time for anyone who doesn't think I'm wonderful." So when I said this...

I overdo it. This isn’t news. I’m sometimes an intense and extreme person. When I believe in something, I can get carried away. When I want something, I typically don’t hold back. When I care about someone, I’m ready to do whatever I can do to make their lives easier.

What I meant was -- I'm done wasting time on people who don't give back to me as well as take what I have to offer (this has been a horrible habit of mine all my life. Typically I'd continue to drop energy into something *hoping it would start to come back. Thing is, unless you aren't getting it from nearly the beginning, you just aren't going to get it). I certainly didn't mean that I was angry, or that I was giving up and becoming a hermit.

Hope that clarifies.

No comments: