Monday, March 05, 2007

You can't get this at Toys R Us

I really do have to stop thinking and day dreaming so much. The list is back up to 7. *sigh

Anyway.


There’s a word (phrase?) I had listed next to the pet names topic, but I kind of decided I’d dedicate a whole post to it. Because it’s more than a word (or phrase). It’s a state of being. It’s a purpose. It’s an occupation.

It’s fucktoy.

It’s one thing to be called that (and, as Martha says (according to my mom, I don’t watch her) that’s a good thing!). It’s a whole other thing to be made to feel that way.

I’ve written before about being made to feel like an object during sex. Being ‘used’ (not in a mental way, in a physical way), being taken, being used to satiate someone’s desires at their basest level. I’ve tried to come up with reasons that that appeals to me in theory, but I haven’t been able to, at least not completely. I’m working through some of that here.

There are submissives who like to be called ‘pet’ (not puppy play, just being called a pet). It makes them feel warm and fuzzy (still not puppy play, I wasn’t kidding). Occasionally, I enjoy that feeling. It’s nice to have that affection interlaced with dominance at times.

But there’s something infinitely more intense about being a toy as opposed to a pet. Being something that someone takes out and plays with until they’re done. Something that is there for their amusement and satisfaction.

Maybe it relates to objectification, and losing ‘self’ in the equation. Maybe it’s the lack of having to do anything creative or active, just being there is enough to keep the person who’s using you to play with entertained, and your participation is not encouraged or required. Simply ‘be there and let me do what I want to you’-sorta thing.

I enjoy being an active participant in my life, especially in my sex life. I want to give as well as I get so to speak. I want the person I’m fucking to feel the same way. But sometimes, my mind is tired. Sometimes, if I’ve been writing extensively or if I’ve been working too hard – it’s nice to not *have to be the creative one. It’s nice to have someone else take that role, and not expect a damn thing from me except my obedience.

That may be part of this for me, though I know it’s not all of it.

All I know for sure is that it’s something I really want to be able to play with. Maybe from both sides *grin.

No comments: