Friday, March 30, 2007

Silence?

There is a time for self-examination.

I had that time this week.

And then there is a time to be guided by forces that are much more fun.

So I said that I’d been writing another piece of fiction, and I hadn’t shared any of that with y’all. I’m not really happy with this particular piece. I’m not sure if it’s because I have little to no experience with the subject matter, or if I was tentative in writing it because I wasn’t sure if it’s intended audiences would understand it. I had a very specific place I had intended it to go, but it never did end up there.

The subject matter was two-fold. Gags, and expressing oneself in non-verbal ways. I think I covered the gag part all right (I usually do okay with the physical stuff I haven’t done. My imagination takes right over). The other part – the expression of desire without use of voice – well, I’m not sure I got that one. Why?

Look at my name, will you? Screamer. It’s there for a reason.

Okay, here’s an excerpt. Maybe this will help.

“You don’t have to know everything.” He set the glass down on the floor next to his chair. “Your intelligence and your wit are a huge turn on for me. But you don’t have to know everything.” He said again. “We all have thing to learn.” He stood up and walked toward me. He ran his finger down my cheek from my temple to the bandana. “It doesn’t hurt that you look like a total slut, sitting there in that chair with your cunt on display and bound up for me with a gag across your face.”
I felt my inner lips throb, as they always did when he started talking that way.
“It also doesn’t hurt that I can do this.” He reached down into the top of the sheath and pulled my left breast out. He pinched the nipple hard, and then let go. I moaned under the gag.
“… and you’d sit there and let me rather you were cuffed or not. Because ultimately, you like what I do to you. And you’ll let me do whatever I want to you, just to get what you want. Won’t you?”
I looked up at him and nodded.
“Nodding and shaking your head isn’t going to cut it. Dig deeper.” He reached down and pulled my right breast out, and pulled roughly on the nipple. I moaned again, arching my back up away from the chair. He smiled down at me menacingly. “Getting the idea now? Don’t tell me, bitch. Show me.”
He moved away from the chair, and stood behind the one he’d brought in from the kitchen. Even with my thigh spread apart in my own chair, I knew I was already soaking wet.
“I wasn’t sure, but the sight of you with that gag in your mouth makes my cock incredibly hard.” He leaned down and picked up his drink, sipping it, and looking at me intently. He set the glass on the seat of his chair and rubbed the front of his slacks, over his cock. I closed my eyes briefly and fluttered them open, moaning quietly beneath the cotton between my lips.
“You always ask for my cock in the best ways. You know just what to say to get it, too, don’t you? You know what I want to hear. You know I want to hear you beg. I want to hear the desperation in your voice, and the need.” He continued rubbing the front of his trousers almost absently. “And you know how much I love to hear you scream when you cum. But.” He stopped rubbing and caught my eye. “But, I think you’ve become far too reliant on that. It’s as if you know exactly what to say to elicit a specific response from me. I don’t doubt that you feel deeply what you ask for from me, but sometimes I wonder if you couldn’t need it just a bit more …”
He walked toward me again and without preamble, thrust his hand between my legs, gripping my pussy in his hand. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, crying out under the gag. But his other hand was instantly in my hair, pulling my head back forward right before he yanked his hand from between my thighs. “You want it now, don’t you?”
I looked up at him, my eyes wide. I fought the nod, but it happened anyway.



I don’t think I get it yet. Maybe someday I will.

If I find someone with the audacity to try and silence the Screamer, that is *wink

No comments: