Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bad. Very, Very Bad.

“I am not evil; I am angelically challenged. “

I’ve been actually reading two bdsm message boards lately. I’m not sure why, except that maybe it’s my way of working myself back into the ‘community’ without actually having to get involved with groups of people offline /wink. (Not because people scare me, but because bdsm groups seem to typically dissolve into drama and I’m trying to limit the drama in my life)

Or maybe I just missed it. Yea, that’s probably it.

Anyway, there’s a bit of confusion it seems over the phrase ‘bad girl’. I have my own take on this. It’s probably not yours, but that’s all right. We all get our own, ain’t that cool?

I would quote Mae West here, but the quote has almost become trite these days, especially amongst kinky folks. But the fact is, that when I am a bad girl, I am very, very good at it.

There’s a big difference, in my opinion, between a bad girl and a brat. A brat is seeking ‘any’ attention from the dominant in his/her life. She’s (and yes, I do use female for submissive, sue me, it’s my own perspective) acting ‘out’.

A bad girl, in my mind though, isn’t acting out anything. She’s letting her inner naughtiness come to the forefront and she’s behaving accordingly, despite what the more stoic members of the ‘community’ might think she should do (sit and wait for your dominant to tell you what to do sexually! HA!).

Is a bad girl seeking attention? Sure she is. But she’s not seeking just ‘any’ attention. She’s seeking sexual attention. She’s looking for a good sound fucking and she aims to get it. She’s going to seduce; she’s going to tempt; she’s going to tease; she’s going to provoke. She’s going to do whatever it takes to bring out that animal out of her partner that she aches to feel. She wants what she wants; she is wanton and wiley and wicked. And she intends to make sure that her needs get met, regardless the cost.

Is this submissive behavior? /shrug It’s female behavior – it’s the behavior of a female who has *owned her sexuality and frankly, if what you’re really looking for is a meek little girl who’ll only act like a slut when you tell her to, you should probably not be looking for me.

If you’re in any kind of a sexual relationship, regardless of the labels you put on it, don’t you aim to get your needs met, and meet your partner’s needs? How could this be a bad thing?

Oh, that’s right. I’m supposed to sit over there ---> and wait for you to come to me with your hard cock. /nod

Pfffft. On what planet?

What’s bad girl behavior?

Let’s put on this brand new piece of lingerie we bought (without permission!) last week and be standing in the kitchen doorway when he gets home. If we’re very lucky, he’ll simply bend us over the kitchen counter and push the thong aside.

Let’s wake him up by sucking his cock and make him late for work.

Let’s invade the shower when he’s already late for work *grin

Let’s not wear panties under our skirt and lean over and whisper that to him in the middle of dinner out.

Let’s lean over and play with his cock while he’s driving home from that dinner.

Getting a picture yet? I knew you would.

I guess I can sorta see how some dominants might find this behavior unacceptable.

But I certainly can’t see how any man would *grin.

No comments: