Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Passion

"Sex without pain is like food without taste" Marquis de Sade

…I’m not necessarily talking about hot wax and nipple clamps here, but a little biting and clawing never hurt anyone (okay, hurt maybe but ….)

I saw this quote tonight and it just made me grin like a kid. It reminds me why I started exploring all this naughty bdsm stuff anyway…

Intensity. Passion. Complete and total abandonment of “that good girl” who was raised Catholic and a good girl and who always behaved herself like a lady (until I turned 16 apparently. That’s when my dad says I turned a 180 in the middle of dinner one time and never looked back).

These are the things that I enjoy. They are the things that make sex worth having for me, make the tangled hair (and take a look at the picture – do you really think I enjoy brushing fuck-tangles out of that?), the smeared lipstick, the ripped underthings and bruises, scratches and sore thigh muscles worth every minute.

Does every time have to be a circus? *chuckle. No. I can – and have – enjoyed what most kinksters would call “vanilla sex” many times in my life. But there is almost always some kind of “edge” to it. There is pain or teasing or someone holding my arms above my head. There is nasty whispering, directions, touching of one’s self for another viewing enjoyment. Those things on their own are vanilla (right? Ha ha). But they add a level to sexual enjoyment for me that I just don’t get from what I call “careful sweet sex” on a regular basis.

I’m a passionate person. When I believe in something, I go full out. I don’t back down. I explore eternally. When I want something, I try hard for it. I think endlessly. I feel deeply. When I am moved to tears you can bet your ass there is a damn good reason for it. I do not run from the depth of my emotion; I run toward it. I *enjoy. Period.

You’ll note one of the nicknames at the top of this blog is “Screamer”. Yes, it means what you think it means. And yes, it’s all part of the package – the part of me that enjoys intense sexual interaction.

This is, of course, not to say that a bit of spanking, the use of nipple clamps or a belt or paddle during sexual interaction isn’t something I enjoy. But it’s just to clarify – maybe just to myself – what it is I enjoy. And what that is, darlings, is passion.

Show it anyway you like. But show it often and proudly.

No comments: