Friday, February 09, 2007

Swamped

I wrote another "perspective" but I'm not going to post any of it yet. I'm not happy with it. It's a complete departure from what I typically write, and I'm not sure I captured the essence of what I was after. I'll read it again later and see if I feel the same.

However.

I do have another story I'm working on as I write this. I started it a few weeks ago, and couldn't find myself getting back into it tonight.

Writing is like this for me. It comes in bursts. When I am properly inspired, I can churn out 8 stories or so in a week.

I am currently so inspired.

This is a bit different. It's written from the perspective of two characters from a role-playing game. Two characters of different races, who find themselves alone in a swamp without companionship of the opposite sex of their own race.....

It's not finished, but here's a bite:

Remembering his warning about resistance, she swallowed hard, and leaned her head back against the soft grass. She spread her thighs as far as she could and prepared herself.
He nudged the head against her outer lips, rubbing it between them, wetting it. Slowly, he started running it up and down, grazing her clit with it several times before placing it at her opening and pushing just the head of himself inside her.
He howled at her warmth and wetness surrounding him. Orc women were built for orc cock. Troll women were built for smaller, leaner ones. She was tight around him, with just the head. He tried to push the lust aside long enough for her to get used to him but he knew it was a losing battle for much longer. Desperately trying to pace himself, he pushed in a small bit at a time, until he was nearly halfway there. He forced his eyes up to her face again, and saw her staring wide eyed at him.
“I can’t…”
“You will.” He growled.
A look of fear crossed her face, and drove his lust into overdrive.
He growled again loudly and grasped her hips, pushing himself deeper into her. She cried out but did not fight against him.
“Take it. You want it, I can feel your want dripping onto my balls….”

No comments: