Thursday, February 22, 2007

Redirect, don't restrain

I send a lot of people to read here.

When I get responses from my ads (of the kink variety), I send them here to read to get to know me better. This blog says more about me than I can sum up in a paragraph, and shows how I express myself most of the time. I do make a conscience effort to keep most negative stuff out of here, though, and I'm wondering about that today.

Expressing myself when I'm in the mood to, whether it be positive or negative, is important to keeping my writing channel open. The last few days, I've had a very negative feeling around me. I'm not 100% sure why (I do have a pretty good idea), I need to express it, so I've been doing so in a private journal on my computer, rather than up here where half the world can read it. That's probably the healthiest thing I can do, both for myself and my writing.

But I'm wiping all that negative out today by doing something nice for myself /wink.

No comments: