Friday, February 09, 2007

Different Perspectives

I was having a conversation with a friend the other day, and a scenario came up. A man, watching his "woman" (girlfriend, submissive, mistress, whatever) get fucked by another man, without the other man knowing about it.

There are so many ways to write that story. So many different possibilities. Is she doing it because he wants to? Because *she* wants to? Is it her fantasy or his? Is she teasing him? Teaching him a lesson? Trying to show him some new part of herself?

I decided then that I would write it. But I'd write it in two or possibly three different ways.

The first one, I wrote today. "Because You Asked Me To."

He doesn’t return to my breast, instead reaching down and unbuttoning my jeans, and unzipping them slowly. He doesn’t slide them down, but pushes me down onto the bed on my back instead, leaving my ass at the edge. He kneels down between my thighs and kisses me hard again, before letting his mouth slide down to my left nipple. Again, I try in vain to forget that you’re watching me, that you asked for this. You have always liked me to show off for you; but this is something new for us. Usually, you’re sated by me masturbating for you, but this time you wanted more.

And despite my initial misgivings and fears, I find myself completely open to giving you the best show you could ask for. As my companion’s hands run down my sides, stroking my skin as he continues to lick and bite at my nipples, I glance superstitiously at the ajar closet door, and give you a small smile.

He pushes me back onto the bed and starts to slowly pull my jeans over my hips. He takes the red satin panties with them. Once they’re off my feet, he drops them casually on the floor, and looks at me, head to toe. I run my fingers through my hair, and gaze up at him as he slowly starts to take off his clothes. I watch for a few moments, and then sit up. I reach for button on his jeans and he laughs at me softly.

"Impatient."

I nod at him.

"You’re ready for me already." It’s not a question, and I don’t answer. Nor do I offer up that while he’s very good at what he does, he’s not the entire reason that the room smells of my desire and my inner lips are slick and swollen.

You’re a big part of the reason for that, too. I lean back a bit on the bed, and spread my thighs apart a bit, to make sure that you can see what this has done to me.

My lover finally has his clothes off, and has my attention again. He moves closer to the bed and stands between my spread thighs, dropping slowly to his knees. I stay up on my elbows so I can watch him.

He runs two fingers on each side of my outer lips, caressing them before sliding them in between and parting them. With both hands now, he slides his thumbs inside and pulls my lips apart, leaning his head forward to taste me. His tongue barely grazes my clit and I moan loudly, lifting my hips up off the bed.

"So wet…." He murmurs softly into me. He looks up and sees me watching him. The idea seems to turn him on more, and he returns his face to my cunt. I wonder what he’d feel if he knew that you were watching, too.

He starts licking long slow lines up and down the length of my pussy, barely touching my clit and running the tip of his tongue around the entrance. He’s still holding my lips apart with his hands, and I wonder if you can see. I hope you can. I want you to.



That one is nearly five pages long. One of the longest I've written in awhile.

Maybe tonight I'll get to work on the second perspective.....

No comments: