Monday, February 12, 2007

Blasphemy

Awhile ago, I was given an idea to write a story with a religious theme. I found this difficult for several reasons. I started it three or four times. Religion is a hot-button for me. I was raised Catholic, and basically booted out of the church for my views on abortion and birth control. I don't believe at all in organized religion (which includes wicca as far as I'm concerned).

Well, my cable went out last night. No tv, no internet. So I was thumbing back through my list of ideas and saw that -- and decided to start from scratch.

The result is... well, I'm slightly proud of it.

Here's a nibble:

“Do you touch yourself like this at home? In your room at night?”

“We’re not supposed to….”

“But you do….”

“I have…”

“And what else have you done?”

“I can’t…I can’t tell you ….”

“You can. You trust me don’t you?”

“Yes, but …”

“Then tell me.” He leaned back again. “Or, show me.”

She didn’t believe it possible, but her cheeks burned even hotter then. “Father, please don’t make me….”

“Do you do things that make you feel good?”

“Yes, Father.”

“Then how can this be bad? The whole point of this experiment is to reward you so that you can learn to be a better girl, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but it’s…”

“It’s dirty, isn’t it?”

His words hung in the air, pushing against her. Her voice suddenly left her, and she could not answer him.

“It’s dirty and naughty to touch yourself, but you do. When the lights are out in your room, you pinch your nipples and you reach down into your panties, don’t you….”

“Father please….”

“Put your heels up on the edge of the desk.”

She swallowed hard again and let go of her breasts and pulled her legs up onto the desk.

“Spread them further apart. That’s better. Good girl. Now push your skirt up for me…over your hips… good.”

She began to do as he asked automatically. Tears hung in the corners of her eyes and her cheeks still burned, but she lost her fight.

“Now pull your panties to the side. No, better yet, just slide them off. That’s it, all the way off. Good. Put your heels back up now…further apart…fix your skirt….good. That’s perfect.”

No comments: