Friday, February 09, 2007

"Silence"

A bit of a story I wrote last night ....

I have to remind myself to breath. I’m waiting for you to say something but there is nothing but silence.

Two hands on my inner thighs, nails dragging upward until they reach my pussy. One hand, tapping it lightly. I’m drenched. The tapping sends the scent of me out into the air and it tickles my nose. You like me this wet. I wait for you to comment on it, but you don’t. The hand cups me, squeezing gently, and a finger glides slowly and effortlessly between my lips, coming to rest against my clit for a moment. I moan quietly and move my hips back and forth. The hand pulls away. I whimper in protest.

And then, nothing.



One finger pushes into me after a few moments, and I react quickly, pushing back against it. There is a hand on my hip, guiding me back and forth. A second finger joins it, filling me and fucking me slowly. I begin to pant rhythmically, grinding backwards until they are both removed. There is little pause before I am entered again; a hard cock sliding easily into me, pushing hard and deep. You do not pull back, but grind hard against me. I cry out and start to rise up on my elbows, but your hand pushes me down again, flat against the mattress.



You start to fuck me. Long, deep, slow strokes. Not what I’m used to from you. I’m not used to your silence either …



And it’s then that it occurs to me.



How do I even know it’s your cock inside me?



I shudder hard as a wave of fear and uncertainty races through me. I want to pull away, to crawl up on the bed and rip off the blindfold so that I can turn around and be relieved.



But I don’t. Because I am somehow intoxicated by that same uncertainty.



I fight it for a moment.

And then, I don’t fight.





It's good to have fantasies.....

It's even better to write them....

No comments: