Monday, February 05, 2007

Fear

So, like I said, I made an appointment to get my hair cut.

I had the speech all ready for her today. No more than 2 inches, keep it simple (I'm so not a 30 minute in the morning hair kinda girl), etc. Turns out, I didn't really need it, much.

She did a fabulous job. She framed my face with a few layers (she said she'd add more next time if I wanted, she wanted me to get used to this first), parted my hair on the side for a nice change and recommended a couple of products that will keep me from frizzing in the winter and that will let my natural wave come on through.

I came home with an appointment for highlights in two weeks, and fabulous sexy hair.

After the highlights come new pictures.

After the new pictures comes a real social life (maybe) /wink.

No comments: