Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Struggling

....and not in a fun way, either.

I’ll admit it. I’ve been struggling a bit to write lately.

I don’t really have a good reason for that. I mean, nothing earth shattering has happened to me. I didn’t have any major epiphanies or tragedies in my life recently. But while the urge to write is very strong, the ability to do so is not. I had a list to write about when I got home from vacation (travel time = blogger topics) but none of them seem to be flowing for me, and rather than force it, I’ve just kind of let them be.

I block easily. If one part of my life feels stifled for whatever reason, it usually carries over into all parts of my life. Being unable to write is usually a good indication to me that I have some thing that needs looking at elsewhere. And I’ve been looking. But I’ve yet to find any one major thing that would be doing it. There are, however, a couple of little things that may be chaining me up. (and not in a happy fun way either)

I intend to get through those this week, and will hopefully be back to the less philosophical aspects of life soon *smile.

No comments: