Thursday, May 03, 2007

Nice Guys Don't....what?

I found this page the other day while surfing around for something else entirely (I was looking for some information on biting), and thought I'd share it. I've known several men over the years that this fits to some extent, and since the info is there, it should be shared :)

Domination for Nice Guys

I'll admit, I giggled a bit as I read it, but the guy who wrote it certainly has some of the good boys I've known pegged. I guess I find the whole thing interesting simply because I'm a former good girl. Maybe the whole transition into complete and total abandon was easier for me because while I'm breaking all my former feminist rules, I'm not really breaking any of society's rules. I do realize that men do, in the dominant role. You aren't supposed to hit us. You aren't supposed to bite, pinch, slap us. You aren't supposed to call us nasty names and push us up against walls. You aren't supposed to want to do those things either.

But some of us would be so disappointed if you didn't :)

It's a good read for the mildly curious or the mildly hesitant.

No comments: