Thursday, May 24, 2007

Before I go....

I figured I better put up something - y'all would think I fell into a pothole or something :p

I've been busy as hell this week getting ready for my trip out to Philly. Throwing a baby shower long distance (well, prepping for said baby shower, I'll be there for the actual shower) isn't as easy as you'd think. But I'm all set now, and it's a good thing, I fly out at 11am tomorrow.

My new laptop arrived and is all set up but I won't be taking it with me this weekend, as I think I'll be plenty busy doing other things :) I'm looking forward to 4 days away where all I have to worry about is getting there, having fun and coming home :)

I've been doing some character creation on my new story idea. I actually had an epiphany last night -- I struggle when it comes to actually starting a story, but that's because as a type-a, I like order. Rather than do that, I'm going to start with the first thing that popped into my head with this story, a sex scene, and build it from there, forward and backward. I'm thinking that's going to make it much smoother. We'll see.

Have a great holiday weekend, and I'll catch up next week!

No comments: