Sunday, June 03, 2007

Expression of Need

I forget the power that that one simple action has over me, until something brings it front and center for me. Sometimes, for me, it’s the very simplest of things that take me the furthest over the edge. A few simple words, strung together in a nearly incoherent phrase or sentence, whimpered or yelled or said with the little voice I have at the time – expressing one simple thing:

Need.

I wasn’t raised to play games, but it certainly seems like, from all I’ve read and seen and heard, that many women do, and many men expect us to. We’re supposed to be ‘good girls’ and we’re supposed to ‘enjoy sex, but not need it’.

Well, sorry. I’m not that kind of girl.

Begging, or any act of showing desperate need, used to be very difficult for me. A pride thing, or a ‘good girl’ thing, I don’t know which – but it’s become less difficult over the years. I’m more comfortable with myself and my sexuality. And more comfortable with the fact that it’s all right for a man to want to hear me beg for his cock, and it’s all right that doing it makes me hot.

There are all kinds of ways to express need. You can whimper and moan or let your body do the talking for you by pushing up, pushing hard, pushing towards. Begging is just another option. And for someone who enjoys words on either side of the bed, it’s a good option, indeed. If I want it bad enough, and you make me say how bad, chances are, I’m going to want it even more. It’s a vicious cycle /grin

It used to be all about what ‘he’ (he being whoever I was with at the time) wanted when it came to how I expressed myself through words during sex, but somewhere along the line it progressed into being what I wanted and needed, too, even though I’ll curse and fight it, making me say the words actually does something very good to me.

Then again, I’ve said before, I like a struggle /wink.

No comments: