Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Volume

Isn’t it fun to discover things you never gave much thought to are really hot to some people?

A friend of mine, who is famous for sending me weird links on IM, sent me one today for a new sort of drug. Now, this isn’t like a vitamin or Xanax or diet pills. No, this drug serves a very specific purpose And it’s not a purpose I ever gave much thought to…but now that you mention it …

There is apparently a fetish for semen volume, and a new drug to help you produce it.

Occasionally, even Jill gets surprised.

That’s not to say that I don’t get it, or that I can’t see why someone would enjoy either shooting more, or wanting to have their partner gush. It’s just not something I really ever gave that much thought to. Until recently, I didn’t really have a lot of experience with what I would consider to be copious amounts of cum. Again, it’s not like something I ever measured or anything but it definitely makes a difference when it’s not IN you, but ON you.

One of my best friends has a ‘facial’ fetish. He’s got loads (pardon the pun) of pictures with women’s facing dripping with cum. I have a submissive friend who enjoyed being the center of a group of men jacking off. I had a friend in California whose boyfriend rarely came anywhere but her mouth even if they’d been fucking. I, myself, have enjoyed a few instances of being jacked off on – used as a repository for my lover’s semen, and I have never shied away from swallowing.

So I don’t know why I’m surprised that volume is turn on for some people, either letting on fly, or being with someone who lets one fly *smirk

There is something visceral and animalistic about sharing the outcome (sorry, another pun, I can’t help it) of the sexual experience. I’ve always enjoyed that. I just never thought about it in volume *grin.

Maybe size does matter ……

No comments: