Sunday, April 27, 2008

The BDSM ABC's -- B's

I thought it'd be fun to break these out by letter. That gives me a good stopping and starting place *grin

Ball Stretching - male genital torture is not my idea of having a good time with that general region of the male sex :p

Bastinado – I’ll admit I had to look this up. I’ll save you the trouble. It’s foot torture. And no. I don’t even like going to have a pedicure. I don’t like anyone messing with my feet.

Bathroom use control – if we’re just talking about control over when it’s okay to go, I can see this as a short term thing. Long term, I don’t think I want that kind of micromanagement in my life.

Bestiality – see animals. No.

Beating soft || Beating hard – Depends, but as a general rule, yes. Spanking, flogging, paddling something – depending on the person wielding the weapon of red-ass-giving, I may enjoy this very much. I’ve had beatings I loved, and beatings I hated. As with most anything with me, intent is the deciding factor. If this is an experience for us to share, I can go about any distance. If it’s about showing off, making someone else jealous, something nefarious like that – then no, I’m not going to enjoy it. I’m not in it for pain. Period.

Being Bitten – Yes, please.

Being Blindfolded - Yes, please. This used to actually bother me, but not for typical reasons. I hated being the center of attention. I hated being at someone else’s mercy. Neither of those things bother me in that way anymore. Now, it’s about trusting someone and using the lack of sight as a way to heighten the other senses. Yum.

Being Gagged – This is something I’ve changed my mind on a couple of times over the years. Having a big part of my sexual identity wrapped up in NOT being quiet (ffs, Screamer…hello….) makes me want to immediately say no to this. But maybe I’d be willing to give this a try, depending on the situation. Although, ball gags are out, just because I find them ugly and as unsexy as you can get.

Being serviced-sex – A year ago I might have said yuck, but the fact is, I’ve gotten to play with being ‘in charge’ in bed a couple of times and I have to admit that when it comes to sex, that can be fun. Especially if the other person is into it, and is so obviously willing to be pleasing *grin It’s one example of switching that I think I can firmly stand behind

Biting - well, since being bitten was already on the list, I’m going to have to assume that this means biting someone else. And yes. Whimpering, moaning, carrying on is one way of releasing energy during sex. Scratching and biting are another. I enjoy all of them. Honestly I don’t think I bite all that often. Maybe because I’m rarely in a position to, unless I’m ‘in charge’ *grin.

Blood Play – There was a time when I wanted to bleed. I think that time has passed. I’ve found better ways to release than that. I think, in a committed relationship, if it was important to my partner, I’d be willing to openly discuss it, but it’s not something I’d activity seek.

Breast Bondage – I had my breasts bound once, during an experimental phase that M was having with everything in the book “Screw the Roses, Send me the Thorns.” We bought the book in San Francisco and went through it together when he was exploring his ‘kinks’. I can take this or leave it. It’s not giving me any of the rush I get from being bound – meaning that I lose control – it’s mostly an ornamental thing. I think it can be pretty, if you’re going for pretty. And I have seen in done in conjunction with other forms of bondage – like a rope harness. And I’ve seen it done in conjunction with a hog-tie (which I love). On it’s own, though? I can take it or leave it.

Branding – No. I watched a branding once, at an event in San Jose. It’s not that I have anything against it, but that kind of pain isn’t for me, and I can think of a few more interesting ways to be marked *grin

Boot Worship – I love boots. There’s no question about that. I love them on me. I love them on men. And I love them on other women. But outside of a very serious dominant-submissive ‘scene’, I can’t see myself ‘worshiping’ them.

Bondage-Light || Bondage-heavy – Yes, please. I think I’ve written pretty extensively about this recently, so I’ll just leave it at that.

Breast Clamping - I used to love clamps. I might yet again. But the last time I tried them, the pain was pretty intense. My nipples can take a lot – biting, etc – but the set of clamps I have with me were the nasty ones. Maybe next time I’ll get the prettier ones out and try them again *grin. I do like to have my nipples hurt. I can’t explain why, nor do I care enough to put any great deal of thought into it. It’s just one of those things, you know? One of those things that make me absolutely crazy, especially in foreplay and during sex. It is what it is. And it’s something that I absolutely love.

Breast Whipping – I have a little bit of experience with this, and more than a little bit of interest in it. Much like with my nipples, my breasts are sensitive to hot, cold and pain, and I enjoy that stimulation. Hard or soft.

Brown Showers - No.

Butt Plugs – I actually own two. One small one, one large one. I’ve used the small one on several occasions, and even wore it out to dinner once (hint: make sure it’s lubed overly well before you do this, it wears off fast and becomes more of a distraction in an uncomfortable way than a distraction in a good way – but maybe your goal is uncomfortable so…. yea) I don’t think I’ve ever had the large one all the way in my ass. I’ve played with it a bit, but it’s never been fully inserted. Maybe I’ll have to try that sometime *grin

And that’s the B’s!

No comments: