Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Questionnaire , Part 2

Have you ever videotaped yourself having sex? No, but the concept of that is interesting to me. It’s not a tape that I’d keep; I’d want to erase it right after we watched it (and fucked again *smirk) but the idea of a mechanical voyeur appeals to me on some level. I don’t know if I’d be more inhibited or if I’d be able to relax and put the camera in the back of my mind. But I find the idea of it incredibly erotic.

What type of picture would you prefer to take for your partner? I like to tease. Pictures of myself naked would not be nearly erotic as me dressed in some sexy little outfit, simply because when I put on a piece of lingerie, it gives me some kind of charge, some kind of sexual power that makes my body quite ready for sex. Being naked for me isn’t sexual. Being dressed up to fuck is. When I look like I exerted some effort to show exactly how much I want someone to be with me, it feeds me as well as it feeds them. It lets me take that little slut inside myself to a whole new level.

Have you ever had sex with more than one partner in the same day? Yes, at the same time.

Do you like to receive oral sex? Short answer, yes. But it hasn’t always been that way. Most men will say that they love to go down on women but very very few actually do enjoy it. And frankly if the man isn’t enjoying eating me, I’m not going to get anything out of it, either, and for most of my sexual experience, that’s how it’s been. I did have a relatively recent experience that was better. But I guess the long answer is, it depends on the man.

When your partner goes down on you, and you are about to cum, what do you like him/her to do? A little bit of intensity and pain when I’m getting ready to cum will push me right over the head into a very hard orgasm.

Do you like to give oral sex? I do. I didn’t always, but I’ve discovered through my own sexual explorations just how erotic it can be for the giver as well as the receiver. I like to both be in control when I’ve giving head, and not be in control. The experiences are totally different, and both can be very exciting. I’ve had partners who didn’t enjoy receiving oral sex (no, really) and partners who couldn’t cum from it (no, again, really) and partners who liked it almost better than regular fucking. For me, a full on blow job is fun, and using oral as foreplay is fun. (There will be more on this in a future post)

Would you let your partner cum in your face? Yes. And have. And I love it. There is something so utterly guttural and primal about sharing that with a partner – letting them use your body as a receptacle for their cum. It’s dirty and hot and sexy and it’s something that I’ve grown to welcome as a side dish in the banquet of sex.

Have you ever let your partner cum in your mouth?
Yes. I have never for the life of me understood women who don’t do this – or spit after. As long as your partner is healthy and hasn’t eaten anything weird, there is absolutely no reason to not give them the extra charge of cumming in your mouth.

Have you ever swallowed his/her cum? Yes. I can’t remember ever spitting. Ever.

Have you ever kissed your partner after he/she went down on you? Again, yes. Sharing that with your partner is incredible. And there is something very special to me about a man who doesn’t shy away from sticking his tongue in my mouth after I’ve sucked his cock, too. I’ve had partners who have utterly and absolutely refused to do this, and it just leaves me cold. It says to me that it’s okay for me to taste them, but they’re too good for it. Additionally, I think for a man, a woman tasting her own wetness off them gives them a bit of a ‘bisexual vibe’ that charges them up, and I like watching their eyes when they get that.

I’m enjoying filling this out. It’s opening a few doors for me that I hadn’t considered opening and you know how I love that ….

No comments: