Monday, April 28, 2008

The ABCs of BDSM - C's

Cage – This is a neat fantasy, providing that I’m not just stuck in a cage and left alone *grin I don’t think that’d do much for me. I know people who enjoy the headspace of that, but it’s not something I’d be that interested.

Cat O' Nine Tails – These can be fun if you’re into pain. I have one or two of these in my very overstocked toybag, I’ve played with them in conjunction other toys like whips and floggers, but outside of a real S&M scene, I’m not sure there would be much use for them.

Cattle Prod Play – watched it, not interested.

CBT – Not interested in this either. See my previous answers about fun things to do with a cock. Hurting it is not included in my list.

Cells/Closet-confined – Same as cages.

Chauffeuring – I’m not really interested in this, unless it’s for a specific reason or scene. I can see it being a hot roleplay thing but that’s about it.

Chains – I think I’ve mentioned before that I have a set of custom made chains, made for me by a friend who is a welder (I also have a welded chain spreader bar). I’ve never had them on. I’m not even sure I still have the key. They’re nice, but they’re impractical unless you’re playing at home (heavy…very heavy) and I just don’t know that I’d ever use them. Other than that, I think chain bondage loots very sexy. But metal is cold *grin

Chastity Belts – No. Please, no.

Chemical Play-peppermint oil, tiger balm, rubbing alcohol etc. – A strong mint before oral sex is fun *grin


Chosen Food For || Chosen Clothing For
– as a scene or even a weekend? Yes. Every day? No. I’m not the kind of person who likes to be micromanaged 24/7.

Clothespins – This is basically the same as clamps. They can be fun, but they can also be intense.

Cockrings/cockstraps - Cockrings are fun when you’re trying to keep an erection for an extended period of time. As far as using them for anything else, I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that – again with the pain not belonging in that area of a man I’m fucking….

Cock worship – This is fun …*grin

Cold Room – one of the worst kinds of torture for me. I hate being cold, and I find nothing sexy about this at all

Collars-scene I love having things around my neck. Chokers, tight necklaces and yes, collars. There is, of course, some significance to it as far as D/s is concerned. They are not just a fashion accessory. But I can’t help it if I actually like how that feels, can I? *grin

Collars- 24 hours- a leather or chain one? No. Something else with the same significance? Maybe.

Corsets-wearing – I absolutely positively love corsets. I have one real one, and a couple more that are just ‘lingerie’. I intend to have a new one made when my weight loss is complete. Not only are they sexy as hell, but it’s a secure, constricting feeling, much like the collar around a neck.

Cross Dressing – Not interested.

Cuffs-leather || Cuffs-metal – Yum. Every time you seer bondage on my list, you’re going to see me say Yum and I don’t know what more I can say that I haven’t already said *grin

Cunt Torture – Well, there’s pain and then there’s torture and I’m not much of a torture girl. Pain along with sex though….that’s fun sometimes.

Cupping - I had a friend in California who had a cupping set, and I experienced it once. Frankly it didn’t do anything for me. I know people who love it, but for me it’s one of those meh things.

Cutting-temporary || Cutting- Permanent- i.e. ash rubbing - Firstly, how is cutting temporary? Almost any cut can scar. Secondly, this falls into the branding category for me.

Cowboys/Cowgirls – I’ve admitted to a boot fetish. And a hat fetish. And I like jeans on men. Draw your own conclusions…….

I’m find a lot of duplicate topics in this list and am deleting them as I go, so if you are familiar with this list or not, you’re not missing anything. I don’t seem to have as much to say about these as I do the sex ones, but that’s likely because I’ve discussed most of these topics in this blog at one time or another.

No comments: