Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Questionnaire , Part 3

If I'm not careful I'll finish this tonight *grin*. I'm actually enjoying working on this while watching TV, so I'll keep going until I hit a spot that I can't answer, or until I feel a need to do something else.

Have you ever had anal sex? Yes, many times, with several different partners.

Do you enjoy anal sex? I do. I’ve experimented with anal sex with most of my long term partners. My first experiences with it were not enjoyable. Whether that was from a lack of experience on both of our parts, or just a general attitude about the whole thing, they almost turned me off the possibilities that anal provides. My first husband wanted absolutely no part of it, not even a little exploration with hands. He just refused to talk about it or do it, and I accepted that. C and I tried it a few times when I moved to Wyoming but the fact his, his cock has a pretty strong bend in it and not in a way that made it comfortable for me, and it was a lot of work for him. M and I did it a few times but only when one of us was drunk. In between a few other partners, I have a pretty wide range of experience with it. It’s only been in the last several years that I’ve found a deep erotic experience from anal play, and I consider anal to be a sexual activity that I hope to continue to explore.

While having sex, would you like having your partner stick his/her finger in your ass? Oh yea. Anal play, aside from actual cock-in-ass sex, is extremely erotic for me. During sex or foreplay, playing with my ass or even inserting a finger or a toy adds to the experience and changes it into something completely different. I occasionally play myself when I masturbate, too.

Would you let a partner give you a rim job? Probably. It’s not something I have any experience with personally but it sounds incredibly sexy. I think as long as I felt clean I’d be perfectly comfortable with this.

Have you ever given a partner a rim job? Yes. Again, if my partner is clean, I see absolutely no problems with doing this, especially if I know he enjoys it. Part of what drives me in bed is knowing what makes my partner just absolutely melt into his own sexuality. And if knowing that my partner like to have his ass played with in this way, I’d take it on with great enthusiasm.


Some of my favorite subjects coming up in this questionnaire ..... *grin*

No comments: