Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Questionnaire, Part 8

Do you have your nipples pierced? Not now, not ever. Listen, I like my nipples just how they are right now. I’m even nervous about having a breast lift when I do my plastic surgery because I don’t want to give up the sensitivity that they have, and how I react to having them played with. So, no. No piercing. Ever.

How many genital piercings do you have? I had my clit hood pierced for several years. One day, a year or so ago, I just took it out. I don’t know why, I just felt that it had served its purpose and I was over it. I enjoyed having it. I stand by the reasons I got it. But I just didn’t seem to need it anymore. Was it painful when I got it? Fuck, yes. Did it add to my sexual experience? Yes. Do I miss it? Not really.

How many tattoos do you have? One. I have a flower on my right shoulder blade. I have a dragonfly picked out for the left one, I just need to get off my ass and go get it done.

Have you ever participated in a double penetration? Yes *grin. Both with two real cocks and one real/one fake. There is definitely a difference, although both experiences were enjoyable for different reasons. Having two real cocks entails having two real bodies against you – two different skin temperatures and textures. Two sets of hands of different sizes. Two sets of lips. It’s a little bit of sensory overload, which at times can be a good thing, and at other times can be unnecessarily distracting. That, and I never did feel like I could devote enough attention to either man. It’s a wholly sensual experience but it comes with its own set of pitfalls. One real cock, one fake cock leaves a bit more head room for concentrating on just two people’s pleasures. Although I can’t speak from personal experience, I’m guessing that having your cock inside a woman’s ass while her cunt is also stuffed full must make the experience more intense for the man, too. Not only because she’s probably a whimpering ball of ‘fuck me’ but also because of how the fake cock must feel against the inside of her. I have to imagine that it would make being inside her a warmer, tighter experience. From my perspective, all I can tell you is that I was that whimpering wet ball of ‘fuck me’ and I enjoyed it immensely.

Have you ever participated in a gang bang?
No, although the fantasy of that is hot. I had a very good friend who I never really did ‘cyber’ or phone with although I talked extensively about sex with him in both venues – who told me that his fantasy for me would be to line up 5 or 6 of his friends to fuck me until I couldn’t take anymore, and then to fuck me himself and prove me wrong. I’ll admit that that story kept me… um occupied while I masturbated for a few weeks *grin. The reality of it might be a very different story. While I enjoy feeling ‘used’ in a sexual manner with someone that I know isn’t really using me specifically for that, I’m not sure the actuality of it would be quite so hot.

Have you ever peed on or been peed on by your partner (golden showers)? No. M got it in his head once to try that. We went into the shower and we both tried, and failed to ‘produce’. Again, the fantasy of that scenario – being marked as belonging to someone – is extremely erotic, and I’d be willing to give it a try with someone, but I’m not sure it’s something I’d want to do as a regular thing. Given a certain situation with a certain purpose, possibly though.

Have you ever had sex while you or your partner was having their period? Yes. Funny thing, my orgasms while I’m on my period are often stronger than those when I’m not, and to be honest, orgasms during my period relieve a multitude of problems that are associated with ‘that time of the month’. However, depending on where at in my cycle I am, the mess isn’t worth it. It all depends on the ‘when’ and the ‘where’. As far as my experience with men’s reactions to it, M was just fine with it, and C wanted nothing to do with it. I guess it all depends on the man.

Do you like being marked by your partner? Yum. I don’t bruise easily on most parts of my body but some do. My neck does. My forearms do. And my thighs and breasts do. If I am marked in any of those places, depending on the intensity, they can last up to a week to ten days. Marks on my ass, again depending on intensity, don’t last nearly as long, but I think that’s typical of most people in general. It also depends on the instrument or body part used to mark. Bruises on my arms or wrists from being held down can last up to a week or longer. Bite marks on my breasts, neck and thighs will last for a week if they are dark to start with. Paddles will bruises me whereas a hand spanking usually does not, and I’ve had mixed experience with floggers. A single tail mark on my ass can last up to two weeks. Again, it all depends on intensity. And intent.

Have you ever taken a shower with your partner? A few times, yes, although the experience wasn’t really sexual. Sensual, yes. But not sexual. I’ve never fucked in the shower. I do however have a fantasy of stepping into a shower in a white tshirt and giving a blowjob under hot streaming water…. *smirk.

No comments: