Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Questionnaire, Part 11

Have you ever given or received an enema from your partner? No, but I’ve discussed it with a few, mostly about receiving one. I know that it’s considered kink, and maybe that’s part of my minor attraction to it. But I also know that it’s considered anal-erotic and I seem to have developed a higher level of desire for that as well. I’m not sure how I’d react to the reality of it, but it’s not something I’m frightened of. I’d call it more neutral than anything right now.

Have you ever left or received bruises from your partner during play? Yes. As a matter of fact, there is still a small light one on my forearm from an encounter several weeks ago. I like that. I like reminders. I like to be marked so that every time I see the mark it reminds me of how wet and wild and good the sex was. Marking is also a deeper thing. Marking is like someone saying “this is mine” which can be hot, too. Yes, indeed you can say that I like bruises *smirk

Have you ever choked or been choked by your partner during sex? Well, choking has extremes. Have I ever had a hand over my throat that partially cut my air off? Yes, a few times. Consensually. C and I tried that once. It did a lot for him, did nothing for him or so he said. I’ve tried it one other time as well and I did like it, and I’d like to play with it a little more. I have this picture in my head of a lover coming up behind me and wrapping his forearm around my throat, tiling me backwards and having his way with me with the arm pressed against the front of my throat. That’s incredibly hot. Makes me shiver a little just writing about it. I don’t know, beyond it being another show of force/resistance I’m not sure why I’m drawn to it, but I am. Maybe it’s like face slapping for me in that regard.

Have you had a sex with someone you just met without even knowing their name? No. As I’ve said throughout this questionnaire, I like having at least a minor connection with someone I’m sleeping with, male or female. The idea of seeing someone across the room and immediately being sexually attracted to them and acting on it without speaking makes a good fantasy but I’m not sure it’d work for me.

And thus concludes this amazing set of questions. I’m grateful for them. They really sparked my sexual creativity again and have produced a whole list of topics to write about. Some I’m going to back to revisit. In other cases, they brought up whole new topics.

So I ask this: If you have a question for me that didn’t come up on the list, send me an email using the link at the top of the screen and I’ll answer it here.

No comments: