Monday, April 07, 2008

Naughty Pictures

So I did take some pictures this weekend. It’s a weak spot with me; I’m very judgmental of every shot I take and probably only 1/4 of them are ever seen by anyone but my Recycle Bin. I’ve always said that I’d rather have someone else take them for me, because what I see when I look at a picture is not necessarily what everyone else sees. Just like looking in the mirror. I see every flaw. Other people see different things. Not to say that I see no good when I look in the mirror or at pictures. Quite the contrary, I see plenty. But as a registered Type-A Perfectionist, I don’t see what I want to see. It’s not my weight, although I have 12 more pounds I’d like to lose. It’s the after-effects of the weigh loss that make me delete pictures.

But as I said, I do have some redeeming visual qualities *grin For instance, I look extremely good in pigtails *smirk. And lipstick. And my long legs pretty damn good in a short skirt. With my hair straightened and my make-up done and a smile or smirk on my lips, I look and feel pretty good.

So yea, I took a couple (is 35 a couple?) of pictures. I try different poses that seem like they’re going to work and then I proof them and shudder. But some turned out well. Some actually make me grin to look at them.

I only went through two outfits. I had four I wanted to wear, plus a couple of regular plain old dressed pictures for family. Maybe I’ll do some more this weekend, we’ll see.

Like I said, I do think it’d be easier to have someone else take them. Someone who finds me physically attractive. Someone who enjoys the idea of directing me into poses that will make me look good. Someone motivated to make me look good. Maybe I’ll work on that *wink.

The idea of posing for pictures that are perhaps a little (or more) risqué in nature is pretty arousing to me. It’s not something I’d have considered at all until recently. In the past, even when asked for pictures like that, I refused to do it. As I’ve lost weight, I’ve gotten a little bit more relaxed with that. There are still pictures that I would never take, and would only allow to be taken on *my camera for *my use. But the idea of posing for them is certainly hot. Maybe part of that is being directed in how to do it. Maybe part of it is my little bit of an exhibitionist steak coming to the surface. Maybe part of it is just that I’m a kinky bitch and I like the idea of a man taking naughty pictures of me *grin.

I leave you with pigtails and lipstick and the world-famous smirk of a pouting bad girl who’s just been caught with her hand somewhere it wasn’t supposed to be ….

No comments: