Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Questionnaire, Part 4

Have you ever played fantasy with your partner? Yes *grin* There are so many possibilities here that I can’t even begin to list them all. I’ve written extensively about fantasy and it’s place in the bedroom, and I could seriously write a book on the subject (oooo….) Putting on a different persona with a partner allows you to explore pieces of your personality that you may or may not have known existed. It lets you try it on like an outfit and explore what it does for you. I have no issues with playing the fantasy game, and though it’s not something I’d want to do every time I had sex, it’s something I welcome in my sex life.

Have you or your partner ever pretended to be a vampire? Hah. No. That’s one I haven’t tried, although I do so enjoy being bitten …

Have you or your partner ever cross dressed and had sex? There’s another I haven’t considered or experienced. To be honest, I like men to be men, and women to be women and I’m not sure how I’d feel about doing this. I’d be all right trying it, but it’s not something I’d actively seek out.

Have you or your partner ever shaved off all your pubic hair? Both. I used to be completely shaved most of the time but now I just shave my inner/outer lips and trim the rest. I have no opposition shaving it all, but because I do not have a serious sex partner, it’s not a priority for me. I’ve been with me who were completely shaved, and it’s not my preference. Again, I like my men to be men … but then again …

How do you prefer your partner's pubic hair? Trimmed. While I don’t like my partner’s shaved, I’m not exactly attracted to overly long pubic hair either. The same issues men have with getting hair in their mouths during oral sex, women get, too. Just because we might not consistently go down to the root of your cock doesn’t mean the hair doesn’t sneak up on us *grin

Have you or your partner ever involved a fruit or vegetable in sex? Not that I can recall.

Have you ever had phone sex? Yes. I’ve had both good and bad experiences with this. If the man makes a little noise and can be creative along with me, mores the better. It can be incredibly fun to tease and torment someone over a phone line and to be teased and tormented in return. I enjoy the same things in that venue that I do in the flesh.

Have you ever had cybersex? Yes, and for me, it’s on the same lines as phone sex. Provided the other people stays engaged and creative and participates in it fully, it can be a lot of fun.

Have you ever had sex with someone you met in a chat room?
Yes. I met both M and C on AOL several years ago. And if you consider mmorpg gaming as a ‘chat room’, then you can add two more to the list. I’d like to iterate that I didn’t just met someone and go fuck them. There was either a strong friendship or a potential for a serious relationship that formed online and over the phone and email before I even considered sleeping with any of them. I need to have that before I invite someone to come to me, or I fly across the country to someone else.

Have you ever been to a nudist camp or beach? No. And I’m not sure I’d be comfortable doing it. Nudists really don’t have much to do with raw sexuality. It’s more like a lifestyle.

No comments: