Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Questionnaire, Part 6

Have you ever had a threesome? Yes, both with 2 men and with 2 women. I’ve been both the extra woman, and the woman in the relationship. The former is considerably easier in some ways, and much more difficult in others. You do not have the intimate connection with the people you're fucking but you’re also not mired down in the bullshit of ‘is this right or wrong?’. As for two men at once, it was something that a boyfriend in my early twenties wanted to do for his birthday. He wanted to have my ass while another man fucked me. It took a bit of convincing for me to agree, but I finally relented. The friend of his that he picked had a….let’s just say he had a larger (longer and wider) than average cock. I don’t know if my boyfriend-at-the-time knew that or not, but I think that it intimidated him in the end. He seemed to enjoy the experience (and I know I sure as hell did) but afterwards he had some pretty severe jealousy issues that ended up with him screaming at me to ‘go fuck his friend’ and walking out on me. It was painful at the time and I felt betrayed because it was his idea to begin with. But after a few days I realized that it really wasn’t a big loss. In the end, I did fuck his friend a few times after a respectable period of time but that’s all it really was. Since then, it’s never come up. I’ve not had a partner that would consent to even talk about it. I did have a threesome with M (two females) but C wouldn’t discuss it at all. C has some kind of weirdness about ‘bisexuals’ and that part of me was completely shut down both times we were together. (I’ll come back and revisit this topic again in a future blog. I have plenty more to say on the subject *grin).

What kind of threesome would you prefer? I enjoyed both ways, but if I could only have one, I think I’d be selfish and go for two men. *grin

Have you ever watched someone else have sex? Yes. I mentioned early that M and I went to a swinger’s club a couple of times. It was there, and also in a BDSM club in San Francisco, and a couple of BDSM house parties I went to in California. It’s a little odd if you’re without a date and very hot if you have one.

Have you ever let someone watch you have sex? At the swinger’s club, yes.

Have you ever had sex in the same room with another couple who was also having sex? Again yes, at the same place as above.

Have you ever switched partners while having sex? Outside of the threesomes I have had, no. I think if the people were right and the time was right and I felt that everyone felt comfortable, it might be an interesting experience to … experience. As a casual experience with people that I didn’t know well, I don’t think this would be comfortable fr me.

Have you ever participated in an orgy? No. I don’t think that’s my thing. I’m not one to really rule things out entirely but I’m guessing I wouldn’t enjoy that.

No comments: