Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ramped

I’m supposed to be taking pictures today. I have a couple of outfits I want to take some sexier ones in, and then I have some vanilla ones I need to take as well. I woke up this morning knowing I was going to do this. But for some reason, I am having a hard time pulling it together to do it. I don’t know if it’s because it’s daylight or what, but that brings up an interesting point.

My sexuality seems to ramp up after dark.

I’m a night owl by nature, even though I work during the day and am at the office at 7:30 every morning, no matter how much or how little sleep I’ve had at night. I don’t know if the sexual part of that is my nature or if it’s just habit or if it’s because there’s a traditional part of me that believes that sex is supposed to be at night, although I have struggled with that in the past. But taking pictures that are sensual and sexual and are of me wearing some hot little piece of lingerie while the sun is shining really brightly into the room just doesn’t seem to give me the charge that taking them at night does. I want to *feel sexy when I take sexy pictures. I want to be wet. I want to want. Because I want those things to show on my face and in my eyes.

The night time thing – that’s not to say that I shy away from sex during the day. Sometimes, first thing in the morning before I’m even fully awake – sex is completely amazing. A lazy, rainy afternoon that starts with watching tv on the couch and ends up with one or both of us naked and sweaty – yum. But I don’t initiate that as often as I do after the sun goes down. And in the last several years, I’ve really begun to enjoy the power of initiating sex.

So, I wonder then what it is about the absence of daylight that seems to prepare me better for acting on my carnal desires? It makes me want to put on red lipstick and black thigh-high stockings and seduce the hell out of someone who makes me want them. I’m going to have to give that some thought.

But in the back of my mind there are these pictures ….

No comments: