Friday, April 25, 2008

So, yea

Who knew I had this much curl in me?

I got my hair cut today. The sides have long, soft layers that start at my chin and go all the way to the end - I took no length off the back and when my stylist found out I was doing something different, she went a little crazy *grin. I probably would not put this much curl in it, but as a shocker to something new, I gotta say I'm loving it. The cut has a lot of versatility and I can wear it straight, curly or in between. I can put as much or as little time into that I want.

And that's exactly what I wanted. It doesn't have to look the same every day. And since I don't feel the same every day, I shouldn't have to look the same every day. And frankly right now it makes me feel sexy as hell. I needed a change, and I got it. I can't wait to see it with my new glasses!

Great way to start a weekend of writing other things!

No comments: