Friday, April 04, 2008

Edge

I love feeling like this.

It's been awhile since I felt the creative juices (so to speak *smirk*) flowing to the extent they have been this week. That questionnaire certainly re-sparked my energy as far as writing is concerned. That, combined with a couple of other interesting things that have happened this week has brought on a rush of feelings that I missed having.

I realize that I'm pretty easy to inspire in that regard - easy to put into a mindset that's just built for writing about, or doing sexual things. Those are the kinds of days when nearly anything will set me off on a spiral -- even wearing the wrong (or right!) kind of panties that ride up into certain sensitive areas of my anatomy *grin

I have more questions to answer from the questionnaire, and then I need to go back and revisit some of the ones that I did answer. Some did not get the in-depth discussion from me that they deserved.

Additionally, my topic list for this blog is almost a whole page long. Now if I can just get my time schedule to cooperate, maybe I'll even be able to fit some fiction in *grin

Days like this are what make me remember why I do this in the first place. I sit on the edge of the sexual precipice because that's where I belong.

No comments: