Friday, April 25, 2008

A new set questions for a new week!

So, I did this entire sex questionnaire a couple weeks ago. Tonight, I got a link to an ‘old’ bdsm checklist from a list I’m on and it’s way more extensive than any other one I’ve seen before. And since my topic list is getting shorter, I thought maybe I’d maybe throw some answers into some topics and see where my mind wanders off to. I like these things. They’re fun. And they let me think about things I might not have thought about before. It’s also a good way to log answers to them so I can refer to them later on.

So I’ll start on that.

But before that, I ordered my new glasses Wednesday, and I love them. They are the antithesis of what I wear now and I’m very excited about them.

I’m pretty happy with both of those changes. Because I finally got C to at least start the divorce proceedings and I want to accompany that milestone with some updates for myself.

So since I’m feeling so good, I’m going to pick out the first couple off this list and run through them before I go get busy doing something else.

Abrasion - abrasion to me are things like sandpaper, fingernail files, fingernails themselves. I don’t have much experience with anything but the fingernails. And fingernails, scratched over the top of a freshly spanked or flogged ass – rawr. Fingernails, like biting, during sex are one of those things that will amp up an otherwise normal sexual experience. I’ve said many times that pain accompanying sex is one of those things that will ramp up an oncoming orgasm for me. So, yes. *grin

Age Play - I’ve written about this many times, from many different approaches, with many different attitudes. I think a little teenage slut or teenage angel is fun, but any younger than that doesn’t appeal to me.

Animals/Insects/Reptiles - Not so much. As a matter of fact, not at all.

Animal Roles – No interest. I know people who enjoy it, and more power to them, but it’s just not my thing

Anal Sex-cock || Anal Sex-dildo/butt plug || Anal Sex-fingers/fist - I wrote about anal sex with the other questionnaire, all except the fist part. I’m going to have to say not so much to that, too. While I enjoy anal play and I don’t shy away from size (anymore), I don’t think that’s something I’d be interested in playing with. Butt plugs? Sure. Dildos? Sure. Cock? Definitely. Fingers? Sure. One? Two? Maybe even three? Yes. But not a fist. Fisting, to me, is more of a mental thing, and the last thing I want at the point when I’m in the throes of enjoying anal, is to have to stop and think about it. I want to just enjoy it. It’d be something I’d be willing to consider in a bdsm relationship, but not for casual play.

Arm & Leg sleeves – I’m not sure what the point of leg sleeves are, unless it’s strictly a bondage-without-sex-or-play situation. But arm sleeves hold some appeal for me. I wrote the other night about having my arms tied behind me; this is kind that squared.

Aromas – I’m not sure what the intended meaning of this is, but there are certain aromas that I find sexy. The Scent of Men is one of them *grin. I love how men smell, period. I also find a darker vanilla scent sexy. I guess I’ve never heard of scents being used in a bdsm sense, so that’s all I got. *laugh

Asphyxiation – as with anything else, there are degrees of this. Do I like a hand across the front of my throat during sex play? Yes. With a little pressure? Yes. Do I want someone to wrap their hands around my throat and knock me out? No. For me it’s not about the breath play, it’s about fear. There was a time when C and I first got back together that we had some pretty frank discussions about new stuff we’d like to try. On my list were the hand-on-throat thing as well as light face slapping. One afternoon, as he passed me in the hallway of his apartment, he reached out, grabbed my arm, lightly tapped my cheek with his hand and then put it around my throat and kissed me very hard. Yes, my knees almost gave out. Shame that’s the only time he ever did either of those things. Maybe we’d have had more fun if he’d been willing to step out of his little box.

Auctioned for Charity – I’ll be honest. I laughed the first time I read this. I gave it a little serious thought, because I try very hard not to laugh things off that other people take seriously. I think if the cause were good enough, I’d auction off a couple hours of my time, or an evening – with some guidelines of course. In a bdsm sense, I’d have no problem doing so, but as far as sex? Not unless it was a roleplay situation. For real, no, I can’t see myself consenting to that. It’s kind of a hot fantasy though, huh? *grin

And that’s the A’s.

Happy Friday Night!

No comments: