Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Questionnaire, Part 5

Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex? Yes. I don’t know, still, if I’d classify myself as bisexual in the generally accepted definition. Personally though, I do enjoy sex with women, if I am attracted to her physically and mentally. But I don’t think I could have a serious long term relationship with another woman. So technically, I could be considered bisexual, but not bi-amorous. *chuckle

Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex? Yes. There have been a few occasions in my life where this opportunity has presented itself to me. The first time was while I was still in high school and I didn’t do it for attraction, I did it because my much older boyfriend wanted me to. The second time was with a close friend of mine. It only happened a few times, but it was a sweet and sexy. There have been a few other occasions after that, but it’s never been beyond just pure sex. I’ve not shied away from it, it just has come into my life.

Would you let someone of the same sex go down on you if you didn't have to touch them or return the favor? I would, sure, but I’m not sure what the point would be, unless it was part of a scene for either them or me. I can see it that way.

Have you ever had a one night stand? Yes. Not for a long time. And I don’t know if I’d be ever open to doing it again. Sex is so much better with someone you have a friendship or a connection with. You don’t get that with a one night stand. It’s not that I’m morally opposed to the idea, it’s just not conducive to me getting what I want out of a sexual experience.

Have you ever had sex on the first date? Yes. C and I met in a hotel between where I lived and Wyoming. 45 minutes after he walked in, we were having sex. I guess that’s what happens when you fall for someone on the Internet, right? When I was younger, sex on the first date was completely acceptable. I’d say more often than not. Though when I dated after my separation from C, the answer would be no. It wasn’t how I wanted to start a relationship with someone.

Have you ever had sex in public? Well, define public. I’ve had sex in a swinger’s club. I’ve had sex in cars. I’ve given blow jobs in moving cars and been partially exposed while doing it. I had sex out in the country, on the trunk of a car. So the answer is yes. For future reference, the answer would likely be yes if the opportunity presented itself in such a way that I felt comfortable doing it. The very idea of being caught, or being watched adds a whole new level of shiver to the experience.

Have you ever given your partner your underwear as a souvenir? Panties? No. However …When C was out to sea for six months, I sent him the garter from the French maid’s costume I’d worn for him before he left. I’ve left a stocking in such a place that my partner would find it at perhaps not the best time. I had a friend from a game once that I had phone sex with a few times, and once he asked me to wear a pair of my lace elbow length gloves while I masturbated. He then asked me to send it to him. He says he still has it *grin. For some reason, that still really does make me grin.

Have you ever kept your partner's underwear as a souvenir? No. I’m not sure a pair of boxer shorts would be the same as a man with a pair of women’s panties. Maybe. *grin

Which pair of underwear would you give him/her? That all depends. Is there a certain kind he likes more than others? Is there a certain pair that I’ve worn specifically for him? That perhaps he picked out, or bought for me? Am I giving them to him clean or worn? Most lingerie is disposable. And I certainly don’t mind sparing them for a good cause ….

This process just keeps getting more and more fun …

No comments: