Wednesday, September 09, 2009

What Lies Beneath

I've spent a great deal of time here lamenting my choices in underwear, but what I haven't really done is explore men's underwear, and my preferences.

Sorry, gents.  The eye candy this time isn't for you... well, I guess that depends on your taste.

First, let's get rid of this one.

I am not fond of briefs.  Never have been.I mean, I guess they could be sexy on the right guy, but I'm just not crazy about them.





These, either, for that matter.  I just don't think men need to be showing this much of their ass while still wearing underwear.I do not find them remotely sexy.  Call me old fashioned, but as far as men's underwear are concerned, I like a little mystery.


Boxers are all right, I guess.  But they rarely look like they fit another properly, and if they do, they gap which I find giggle worthy, not sexy.
Now, to the yes votes:

These are my second favorite.  When they fit right and mold themselves to the wearer's body, I find them incredibly sexy.  I have a little bit of an ass fetish when it comes to men...thighs, too.  These seem to bring out the best of both in most any man.
And then, there are these...which are my current favorite, which are close to the last ones, but shorter.

I mean, let's face it.  Men's underwear serves a much more stringent purpose than women's does.  They have to work harder and do more than women's do.  We're allowed to be a little more frivolous and vary our panties on a day to day basis, and not be nearly as practical.  We are much more able to choose our panties based on our mood any given morning or .. well whenever.
I am happy to see more choices for men though.  The evolution of the boxer brief has been a victory for both men and those that love to watch them parade around half naked.
We all win. *grin

No comments: