Sunday, September 06, 2009

Interlude #6

Are you sure you're tired?

You really want to curl up and go to sleep? I can't convince you to play before?

You'd sleep so much better if you came first. Let me take all that tension from you with my lips and my tongue.

Do you need to be inspired? Sit down. Let me show you what I'm wearing. Let me put on my shiny black heels and walk around the room. Let me put my hands against this wall, and push my ass out toward you, moving it back and forth slowly. Hypnotizing, isn't it?

No, sit down, I'll come to you.

Sit on the edge of your bed, and let me pull your cock out. See? You're hard. You want my lips wrapped around that hard cock, don't you? Let me slide down to my knees in front of you and take care of that for you. Let me suck the tension and the day's stress from you and swallow it.

Then you can sleep. And you're going to sleep so much better...

No comments: