Friday, September 25, 2009

Short Skirts #11


Now, how did that door get open?

I was so happy that you agreed to come shopping with me so I could buy something nice to wear for you and now the surprise is ruined. 

Do you like them?  Do you want a closer look?  Come in, quick, before anyone sees you.  And close that pesky door.

So now tell me.  Do you like them?  This is the first pair you picked. 

Is that going to help you decide if you like them?  Slipping your hand inside them and grabbing my ass?  Doesn't matter... your hand feels so good. 

Ohh...that's even better but I'm not sure what that has to do with telling me if you like them or not.  If you make me wet while I'm wearing these, you know I'm going to have to buy them....

Putting my hand on your cock is not helping.... you do like them, right? Because if you keep stroking my cunt lips with your finger, I'm going to have to...I'm... I'll have to....

Oh that's not fair.  Stopping so close is not fair. What are you... oh...yes, I guess they are as good as sold, aren't they?  Take the tag, yes.  I'll be along shortly.... once my heart slows down..

One more question before you open the door...

Did you like them enough to fuck me in the when we get home?

No comments: