Sunday, September 06, 2009

Interlude #7


I got all dressed up to dance for you.

You've done so many nice things for me lately that I wanted to give you a treat.

Do you like my boots? Do you like the way the shirt ties in the front? Easy access for me so that I can tease you and slowly reveal my hard nipples to you. And the black panties...well, they match the boots. And they show you just enough of my ass that you'll be sure not to miss it. I promise to face away from you and peel them down very slowly while I move my hips back and forth to the music. Once they're past my hips I'll stop, my fingers holding them right there.

It'll be up to you, then, what you want to put in them. Do you have a dollar bill? Or is there something else you'd like to slide against my ass instead?

I thought so.

No comments: