Monday, September 14, 2009

Short Skirts #8

(Interludes? Pfft.  Short Skirts is more fun~)

Really?  You're worried about my dress wrinkling? All right, I'll just take it off.



Yes, I did have the garter belt and thong on at dinner.  No, I didn't tell you.  I had hoped you'd discover it on your own.  Having that little secret was fun. I'm full of surprises.  Don't you know that by now?

Yes, my thong is a little wet. I told you.  I liked having that little secret from you.  Crossing and uncrossing my legs under the table.. feeling the cool air-conditioned breeze blowing up my dress, contrasting to the heat between my thighs.  It kept my mind busy all through dinner, thinking about telling you or not telling you... should I slide my skirt up a little in the car, so you catch a glimpse?  Or should I keep this little secret ...

It was fun knowing you were sitting there eating your dinner with no idea how wet my cunt was...just inches away from you.  You know now though. 

I should have told you?  What would you have done? Why don't you tell me while we get you out of your clothes.

Oh yes.  Next time, I'm definitely slide up my skirt and show you....

No comments: