Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Short Skirts #10


I'm sorry ... I tried to wait up for you.  I had such a nice surprise planned.  I thought about it all night while you were out with your friends, and tried to come up with the perfect outfit to wear...and now I've slept in it and it's ...

Ohhh....that feels nice.  So the outfit is still all right? And you're not disappointed that I ... oh...don't stop...god that feels good.  Are you sure you're not disappointed that I fell asleep....ohhhh...your hands are so warm and..

At this point, he finds himself impatient with her drowsy carrying-on, and he kisses her while he removes his cock and then finds another use for her mouth.


No, he's not disappointed. Finding a scantily-clad, sex-ready woman asleep in his bed with her nearly bare ass the first thing he saw when he entered the room?  Disappointed?  No.  He's anything but disappointed.

No comments: