Friday, September 18, 2009

Out of Bounds


Californication, Season 2.  One of the sex scenes in Episode 6 (I think).  The weird blonde chick under David Duchovny says

Make me your bitch.

I wrote that down in my little notebook I keep here by my chair for just such an occasion.

I mean, what is it about that sort of stuff that just makes my breath stick in my throat? The scene was actually incredibly annoying but that phrase just makes me close my eyes and say "yea, do it."

I liken it to being cum on; to crawling across the floor; to anal sex even.

It's taboo.  It's out of the bounds of normal.  It's dirty.  It's wrong.  It's...it's....

It's fucking hot, that's what it is.

If you ask any 100 people about this picture here, I'm guessing 60% would say outright that it was degrading to the woman. 30% would secretly tell you in a whisper that it was an intriguing photo.  And the other 10%  would ask for a copy to masturbate to.

I'm a ten percenter.

It took me a long time to get out of the 30 percenters, but I have in the last ten years, accepted the fact that I like it dirty. *grin

Oh, sex doesn't always have to be a big taboo fuckfest, but I cannot deny that it's a whole different experience when I get to be a very very bad girl.

No comments: