Saturday, April 22, 2006

Subtle

Now, if you've been reading here for awhile, you know I'm a writer *grin*. I'm also a voracious reader. I love words, period. I love to use them, to find new ones, to make them up sometimes.... I guess you could call me a communication whore /grin

Having said that, sometimes, it's not the words themselves that get me off. It's how they're said. It's how things are worded. It's the use of a word in a completely new context, or at a time when I'm not expecting it....

Picture a normal conversation between people. How was your day? Isnt this weather nice? Be a good little cunt and fetch me a drink, would you?

/heartflutter

I've said many times, in many ways, that I like surprises. That right there is my kinda surprise. Yummy~

Some people will say - why speak when a physical action is so much faster and easier. And I can see that sometimes, and I do enjoy it. But a growled sentence, a word spoken -- these aim right to the heart of it for me.

It's so subtle, or at least it can be. And yet, it will rip me from whatever mindspace I'm currently occupying and put me in quite another. And that right there is the key for me. I absolutely adore someone who can make that happen to me. They are few and far between unfortunately. But that's my ideal /wink. If you can make me wet and panting with one sentence, you're in the door~ What you do once you're in there is completely up to you /grin

No comments: