Friday, April 14, 2006

Discovering the Kinky Ones

About six months ago, I had a male dominant-type-person-friend of mine say to me “Someone needs to take you down a peg or two, missy.”

At the time, I had no idea he had his own little spanking/bondage fantasies, but when someone says something like that to me, you gotta start poking til you get a response.

Don’t you? Okay, well, *I* do.

I love finding kinky people in places you don’t expect to find them.

Anyway. I got to thinking about what he said the other day (actually, the day he said it, I wrote him a fantasy involving that phrase, but we’ll save that for another day) and about how my relationship with him changed in that blink of an eye.

I’m not much for honorifics, unless a person is known to me well, and has earned being called “Sir” or “Ma’am”. That didn’t change with him, but I did stop calling him “darlin” and “sweets” and started calling him by his first name. Weird.

I also stopped teasing him every time an opportunity arose. Not completely, of course. I am – me - after all. But not nearly as much as I had been.

Our talks after that became a little more sexual than they had been, probably because he finally found someone he could discuss these fantasies with safely and not be frightened of someone pointing and yelling “FREAK!” at him. We started talking about our past histories, shared experiences, differing ones.

I kept looking for a label to put on it, and today I found one.

We have become more intimate with each other. Oh, not physically. He’s like 1300 miles away in a place I have no reason to visit. But he now knows things about me that few other people know. And I know things of his past that no one else in the game we share (where we met and still play) together know. It took a silly friendship into a much more serious one.

That’s not something you’ll ever hear me complain about. A girl needs good friends /wink.

No comments: