Wednesday, April 26, 2006

And they call US Flakey!

Over the last several months, I've started talking to a few doms here and there from message boards, ALT, etc. Almost every one of them has poofed - either before, or after meeting me (*do I have bad breath?*).

And they call submissives flakey...pfft.

Honestly, I can see it. People start hunting around to fulfill their fantasies online, and when it finally stares them right in the face, they freak and run. There's typically an excuse - work, family, dog dying, sick grandmother - whatever. I've actually started now to wait for it to happen.

It's not that I'm discouraged. Far from it. It's not like I'm in any huge hurry. And it's not that I take these vanishings personally, because I don't. I am who I am. And if I don't suit you, for whatever reason, that's okay with me. But at least have the common courtesy to just say that.

I mentioned some drama last week. The person who caused it is someone who I always considered a very dear friend online and off, and someone whom I trusted (and lent money too - ugh - never again), who decided that I was "too fragile of a flower" (my words) to hear some truth, instead, chosing to skulk around behind my back.

Don't fucking baby me. I am not as fragile as you think. Almost 2 years ago I got drop kicked across the country and my skin is thicker than you believe. How irritating is that?

No comments: