Saturday, April 08, 2006

Choices.

Every day, we make hundreds of choices. Almost none of those choices affect just ourselves; they affect other people in our lives, people we work with, people we live near or with. As a type-a analyst type person, I often put far too much thought and planning into making those choices, and put a lot of un-needed pressure on myself to be sure I’ve done the right thing – every time.

What I would give right now for a couple days – hell, a couple hours – free of making those choices. My mind and soul need a rest.

And how might I accomplish that?

Well, bondage of course! *chuckle* Bondage gives us the illusion that we are done making any choices until we are set free; it lets us react, feel, be without the worry of our hair being perfect (you can’t get to it to fix it anyway), our bills are paid (you should have done that before the rope came out!), the cats are fed (can you ever feed cats enough anyway?). Once you’ve made the decision to let the cuffs go on, and they do – you’re done (let’s hope you thought THAT through, hm?)

My ex was initially into bondage and then decided it was too much work. Before him, my *other* ex wasn’t really into it at all unless he was cuffing me to something in order to whip the hell out of me (who’s complaining about whipping? Not me!). I’ve never really played with someone who enjoyed the bondage itself. And I’d like to. I added a line about it in my profile recently; maybe I’ll get lucky /wink.

Right now, it’s just extremely appealing to me. Rope bondage can be beautiful and effective, but so can a simple set of handcuffs. The setup doesn’t have to be elaborate to be efficient; it’s more about making someone move-proof than artistic sensibility for me, right now at least.

Did I mention that attaching a leash to a hood-ring piercing gets someone’s attention really quickly? :P

No comments: