Monday, April 17, 2006

Expect it

No matter how hard you try to convey a message, you're always going to be misunderstood by a few.

Expect it, *snicker* quietly, and move on.

No matter how much your kink means to you, it's going to be mean jack shit to someone else.

Expect it, nod silently, and move on.

No matter how you meant to say what you said, you're going to come off hostile to someone.

Expect it, smile, and move on.

No matter how sweet and innocent someone appears to be, realize that there's a bitch, a bastard or a shitheel in there who peeks out from time to time.

Expect it, let it pass, and move on.

My views, my expressions, my writing is for me. If it helps people get to know me? Great! If it inspires other folks to think? Awesome. If it pisses you off...well...the door is over there --~~

Nasty emails about my chosen topics will gain you nothing but wasted time on your part, and a good chuckle on mine because -- I did what? *made ya think, made ya think*

No fluffy, cuddly bullshit. Ever.

Bash kinks elsewhere besides my inbox kkthx~

No comments: