Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yours

Your finger brushes against my lips. "Who's?" you ask.

"Yours."

You smile at me and brush your palm against my nipple. "Who's?"

"Yours."

You drop down next to where I'm kneeling on the floor, and take my nipple in your mouth. Without preliminaries or hesitation, bite down on it, hard - and then slide your mouth off to the side, biting again, leaving a red mark and a shadow of your teeth. My eyes are closed, my head leaned back. You are claiming what is yours; what I've freely given you.

Your hand slides down my arm, and around to my back. Tapping my ass gently, I rise up off my haunches and straighten my legs, still kneeling on the floor. Your hand slides across my skin and down my thigh to the back of my knee. "Who's?"

"Yours." This ritual whets us both. We are nearly done, if our past encounters hold true, and my knees tremble slightly, anticipating.

You drag your nails up the back of my thigh slowly, and with great pressure. As your hand reaches my ass, you dig them in harder, and I can feel the red trails rising on my skin. I whimper quietly, my back arching a bit.

"Cut to the chase." you say suddenly, standing up. I am caught off guard by this and my eyes open, looking up at you.

"Sir?"

"Is it all mine?" Your hand comes down slowly and glides into my hair, wrapping it around your palm.

"Yes, Sir." I swallow hard, not sure where this is going.

Your other hand runs down the front of my body, cupping my sex and squeezing it tightly in your palm. "To do with as I please?"

"Yes, Sir." My eyes on yours, questioning.

You squeeze once more, hard, and my knees tremble. "My property. My territory."

"Yes, Sir."

"So you wouldn't mind if I marked it however I wished to?"

I can still feel your scratches on my ass, and your teeth marks on my breast. "It is yours to do with as you wish, Sir." I whisper.

With one hand, you reach down and pull your cock out, grasping it at the base, and trailing it across my lips. My tongue longs to reach out and caress it, but I don't, and I don't know why.

"I can cum on those pretty lips and face."

"Yes, Sir."

"Or your tits. Your ass. Your legs. In your mouth...." You're still moving your cock around, caressing my cheeks with it. "And I can make you leave my cum wherever I put it, so that you remember, and everyone knows...."

I feel a jolt inside me. My inner netherlips open, swollen and wet now. I sway slightly, trying to retain my balance. "Yes." I whisper.

"And if I wanted to...." You lay your cock, now almost completely hard, against my neck, and point it downward. "... I could piss on you, like a dog would a tree...."

I squeeze my eyes shut. We have discussed the theroy of this; nothing more. Neither of us knows the ramifications or the emotions it would present.

"Answer me." you growl.

"Yes, Sir." I whimper, forcing my eyes open and looking up at you.

You smile softly, and pull me to my feet, using my hair as your leash. "Good girl."

No comments: