Sunday, January 21, 2007

What's your sex about?

I realize that there are women who enjoy romantic, cuddly sex all the time. That being treated like a delicate flower, and as if they were breakable is what allows them to enjoy sex.

I just don’t happen to one of them.

That’s not to say that I couldn’t enjoy that occasionally. I could, and have. But for the most part, the dirtier sex becomes the better I like it. That doesn’t mean necessarily mean that I want it to a big production every time. That’s not the point or goal.

Sex is supposed to be fun. Not stressful. Not thinking too much about doing something right or wrong. Not about being offended if your partner expresses a preference or a desire that maybe you don’t find as hot as they do. It's not about doing because you want something from the other person (unless it's something sexual!
). It's not about duty. It's not about procreation. It's about fucking. Period. Call it what you want; but don't do it for the wrong reasons.

If it’s not fun – if you take it seriously – what the hell is the point? For me, there is no point.

Fun sex, dirty sex, fast or slow, hard or teasing….it’s all about expressing yourself through your sexuality.

It could be something as simple as only removing – or moving – the necessarily clothing to get to it. Or up against a wall, in the car, in an alley, at the front door. It’s not about comfort, it’s about urgency and that “if I don’t have your cock inside me RIGHT NOW I’m going to pass out” feeling. Or it’s about teased like crazy until one of you just absolutely cannot take another moment.

It’s about feeling yourself – your sensuality, sexuality. And feeling and accepting your partner’s same.

If it’s not? You’re doing something wrong.

No comments: