Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Things~

I guess everyone has their little ...thing. Some people are instantly seduced by a pair of high heels on long legs, or the scent of a certain perfume, or the glimpse of the top of a thigh-high stocking. Some people will melt into a puddle when their earlobe is nipped, their hand caressed in a certain way, their hair stroked.

What's mine? Come up behind me.

If you're close enough, you don't even have to touch me. Let yourself brush against the back of my hair, breath on my neck, whisper. My eyes will close and I will stand (or sit, or lay) there and hold my breath, waiting to see what you'll do.

I could psycho-analyze the crap out of that, about how it has to do with fear of the unknown and such - but why? In this particular case, I just like it. Why does the why matter? It feels rich, thick and sensual. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and gives me goosebumps. It's totally sensual and totally makes me want to curl my toes. That's more than enough /wink

Sensuality to me is just as important as sexuality. There are so many things you can focus on when you're - I don't want to use this phrase but it seems to fit here, so forgive me - making out with someone. Why go straight for the genitals when you can weave in and out of "right now!" and "do that some more". I'll admit there are times when getting tossed up against a wall and fucked hard and fast (the three minute thunder fuck) is fun and sometimes preferable, but other than that, sex should be about taking a bit of time to *enjoy* more than just your sex organs. I will remember someone who came up behind me and teased me a bit before even starting to touch me sexually a lot longer than I will remember a thunderfuck /wink.

No comments: