Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Art of Seduction



The Art of Seduction

Is seduction a lost art? Are we too busy trying to be correct and keep up with our busy lives that we’ve lost this age old art to modern convenience and the fast pace of our lives in the technological age?

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine, a southern gentleman of sorts, today about this very thing. He doesn’t think he’s ever been seduced. And I had to admit that most of the lovers I’ve had in my life haven’t really allowed me to seduce them. At the first sign of “getting some”, they’re overcome and just start pushing for the “main event”.

I said to my ex, the last time I slept with him, that we never really “played”. He disagreed. A discussion ensued. He still thinks he’s right but fact is, any sexual interaction between he and I included little to no foreplay, and a dive straight for getting naked and getting to it. Even when I would go to the trouble of putting on lingerie (oh ya, that’s a huge chore for me /eyeroll) it wouldn’t really be anything more than a cue to him that it was time to fuck. As a matter of fact, he said to me that same day that it wasn’t necessary for me to suck his cock unless I meant to finish him off that way. I mean, c’mon. What’s that?

Disappointing to say the least.

I like to tease. The Southern Gentleman and I discussed that. How it would be fun to tease someone to the brink of insanity (ok, that’s my word not his), and try to keep it up until one of you absolutely cannot take another minute. To wake up in the morning, take a shower, put on makeup and then some sort of seductive outfit and just go on about your day. (as an aside, in my experience there are 2 kinds of lingerie – that meant to entice, and that meant to say “fuck me right NOW”. I’m speaking of the seductive kind, as the picture demonstrates.) Go sit with him and watch TV or play on the computer. Make lunch. Lean over a lot and fix your stockings. Rub up against him as often as possible. As the day progresses, so does the tease. Grab a cock through a pain of jeans and just squeeze it and walk away. Let the strap on the outfit slide off your shoulder so that your breast peeks out close to his face. At some point, lose the g-string and make sure he catches a glimpse of what was under it. On and on. Until one of you absolutely cannot wait one. More. Minute.

C’mon, you know you want it /wink

Where did that go? I’d like to track it down cause it sounds like more fun than I’ve had in a long time.

No comments: