Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tease



You look at me from across the room. That *look* that I know all too well, the one that says "You need to be over here, pleasuring me". I cock my head at you a little and let my eyes go half-closed, a small smile at the corner of my lips. You do not return the smile, but continue to stare at me as if to say "I mean, now."

And I want to pleasure you. But I also want to tease you a bit, because it's what makes this more about pleasure than instant gratification. So I reach down and pop open two buttons on my long-sleeved red blouse and pull it open a bit before sinking to my knees, and slowly - very slowly - crawling across the floor to where you sit.

You still haven't spoken, but your eyes bore into me and your face remains still as you look down at me, at your feet. You know that I'm going to give you what you want. But with the number of possible ways of accomplishing that, neither of us are sure how it will flow. I lick my lips and meet your eyes.

I know, then what I must do.

Do you?

No comments: