Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The ABCs of BDSM - D and E

Decorative Bondage – This is fun for what it is, but it’s not something I’m all that interested in unless it’s part of a scene that demands it.

Depilation- remove all body hair – I’ve said this before. I trim above and shave below most of the time. I’ll admit tat if I don’t have a partner, I don’t do much more than trim. I don’t like my male partner’s shaved. Trimmed is good though.

Diaper Play – Ugh. No.

Denim – Okay, it’s true, I love a man in a well fitting pair of jeans. But as a fetish? Nah.

Dilation – No.

Dildo – I own a couple. And? *grin

Domestic Chores – I know there are people that can fetish-ize this, but I’m not one of them. Well unless I’m wearing a french maid’s outfit and there’s sex at the end ….

Double Penetration – I think I covered this pretty thoroughly in the other questionnaire *grin

Dog Training – No thank you.

Edge Play – this used to hold a great deal of interest for me, and I’ll admit to walking the edge a few times in my life when it was wrapped up in a nice little leather bdsm bow, but it’s not something I’m finding myself needing very much. I tend to believe that my desire for it then versus now is that I had so many feelings locked up inside that only got to come out when the scene got very intense. Now days, I let them out as I wish – as you know if you’ve been reading here long.

Electric Play – I have a violet wand around here. It’s been used on me once and I’ve used it a few times. I bought it for the novelty factor, and because I was scared of it. It’s one of those things I should probably Ebay one of these days.

Enemas – I have a curiosity about these, but it’s not something I’d go out of my way to arrange.

Enforced Chastity – For how long? *smirk.

Erotic Humiliation – I wrote this great essay a long time ago about the levels of this: embarrassment, humiliation and degradation. I’m all right up to the last one. And the last one is, to me, more about breaking someone down than sex.

Erotic Pain – Yes please. Again, this is something I’ve discussed so frequently, I think that’s enough of an answer

Examinations-physical || Examinations-medical – Not really interested in this. I spend enough lamenting my own parts, I really don’t know if I want someone else doing it.

Exhibitionism-public ||Exhibitionism-semi public ||Exhibitionism-private – I think there’s a part of me that likes showing off. I don’t have any desire to be naked in public but I am willing to push boundaries occasionally. Maybe push them a little past where I think my boundaries are. Let’s at least say I like the idea of this. *grin

Eye Contact Restrictions – This is tough, have you ever tried it? Ever had an orgasm with your eyes open? Ever been forced to look – or not look at something for extended periods of time? Fun stuff there. It adds a level intensity to something already intense, or it creates a dramatic finish for something maybe otherwise mellow.

No comments: