Friday, March 28, 2008

"Show Me"

I realize I haven't posted many fiction snippets lately. Mostly because I haven't written much. I'm very disappointed about that. I miss it.

Here's something from a relatively recently finished one. Earlier this year, I think.

Enjoy~

I leaned back and moaned. To anyone else, it might look like an ordinary toy, but to me, it was something else. It was his cock. The shape and size were alarmingly similar, almost as if it had been made from a mold of him. I bought it for no other reason; it was for me to have when I couldn’t have him.

I planted my feet firmly on the bed, and lifted my hips up slightly, angling toward the toy.

My back arched up off the bed a little as I pushed more firmly. I felt myself get wetter as the toy pushed me apart and I stretched to accommodate it, shuddering a little.

He didn’t speak. But when my eyes fluttered open, his gaze was fixed firmly between my thighs, watching. That made me take another deep breath, and whimper. His eyes flashed up and caught me watching him.

“What are you watching when you fuck yourself and I’m not here?”

“Nothing.” I whispered.

“Are you fantasizing about me pushing into you? Are you remembering a time when I fucked you hard and fast?”

“Yes.” I pushed the dildo deeper inside myself, feeling my walls expand to accept it greedily, just like they did when it was his cock.

“Then you should do that. And tell me.”

I closed my eyes tightly, feeling my legs shake as I pulled the latex cock out, just to the head, before pushing it back in, deeper.

“Tell you … what I fantasize about?” I asked between gasps.

“Yes.”

I was silent for a moment, my hand toying with the dildo, turning it back and forth a little. “I think about you fucking me from behind.”

“Where?” He asked insistently. I felt the bed move a little, and opened my eyes. His hand was wrapped solidly around his cock again. My legs shook a little, and I pushed the dildo further inside me, gasping as I tried to answer.

“Here. In that hotel. Bent over my desk…”

“It changes.”

I nodded. My left hand slide down the front of the chemise and landed between my thighs, my index finger hovering over my clit again, as I struggled to push the dildo deeper yet inside me, wetting it, getting ready. “It does.”

“Why that? Why not you riding me? Or me lying on top of you?”

I squeezed my eyes shut, and pushed the dildo in deeper; as far as it would go, and let out a whimper. I started to slide it back out slowly, and then pushed it back in hard before I answered. “Because that’s how you like me best.”

He chuckled a little. “Even when she’s getting off for herself, my little slut is always thinking about what I want, hm?”

My index finger started to dance on the top of my clit, and I spread my thighs a little more before starting to fuck myself properly with the toy. “I just know that when you’re getting what you want, I’m getting what I want.” I eeked out.

“Good girl.”

No comments: